Integral Planning Management
Antwerp - Berchem
23 June 2020
Projects must deal with different stakeholders, both internally and externally, e.g. contractors, subcontractors and customers. In addition, a project can include various departments, for example engineering, purchasing and construction. How do you work together on all these different levels and arrive at an integral planning.
This course also addresses the different interfaces of these various domains.
- Strategic design of a planning
- Organize the planning and planning department
- Integral and integrated planning
- Control of common data structures
- Prepare for execution
- Schedule Control and reporting
- Tuesday 23/06/2020