Oracle Primavera P6 – Advanced
Antwerp - Berchem
19 May 2020
During this training, Primavera P6 Professional client will be discussed in depth. Topics that are not covered during a basic training or that simply need some refreshing will be covered. An experienced trainer will also give useful tips & tricks on how to work more efficiently with Primavera P6.
Before attending this course, you are expected to be acquainted with Primavera P6, by either practical experience or having followed the basic training P6.
This training is not an off-the-shelf training, but rather aims to address topics that are requested by the participants. To optimize your learning experience during this course, our instructor would like to receive in advance some input on which topics to include in the training. We have developed an initiation form for this purpose.
- (Multi-) scheduling options
- Multiple float path analyse
- Impact of Activity, duration and resource types
- Driving resource assignments
- Resource leveling, analysis
- Smart use of UDFs
- Working with global changes
- Updating of baselines
- Update methodologies & progress
- The different %-complete-types
- Visualizing and progress
- Working with Thresholds & issues
- Store period performance
- Tabular reports
- Claim digger
- Import/ Export files (MSP)
- Earned Value S-curve
For this training we recommend the knowledge of Oracle Primavera P6 Professional by previous participation of the training “PRIMAVERA P6 PROFESSIONAL – BASIS” as also sufficient work experience (6 months) with this tool.
After completing this training, participants will receive the Primaned Belgium certificate associated with this training.
- Tuesday 19/05/2020 and Wednesday 20/05/2020 – Berchem