Oracle Primavera P6 Professional – Basis
Antwerpen - Berchem
21 April 2020
Primaned Belgium has decades of experience with the implementation and training in the use of Primavera. This training has been developed together with our planning engineers and technical consultants. Good planning is much more than just “bar racking”.
In this three-day training you will learn how to properly handle the software, also what a planner needs to be able to make a good planning. You will learn how to create a project yourself, including adding activities, relationships, scheduling, creating resources and implementing progress. This is a hands-on training, where participants will convert each topic to a practical case that is interwoven with the theory.
Discussed subjects are:
- Create Enterprise Project Structure and Work Breakdown Structure (EPS and WBS)
- Create activities and relationships
- Calendars and constraints
- Activity and project codes
- Filters and layouts
- Roles, Resources and Levelling
- Implement and analyze progress
No specific requirements are needed. A general background in project management and experience in a planning tool are recommended but not a must.
After completing this training, participants will receive the Primaned Belgium certificate associated with this training.
Dates of upcoming training:
- Tuesday 21 april – Thursday 23 april – Friday 24 april 2020 (subject to change – contact us for more information)